11.19.2010

glacons




Introducing the new Glacon holiday collection designed by Jules Kim for her amazing jewelry brand, Bijules.
The five piece collection was designed exclusively for an online truck show with FashionStake.com and consists of two bar finger rings, a single finger ring, earrings and necklace.
My favorite from the collection is the single finger ring. I love the way it was designed to git snug right above your knuckle. See below-


I recently stumbled upon Bijules while browsing the internet and I was blown away by their designs! 

I think what really pulled me in were the nail rings... these pieces are truly one-of-a-kind. I've never seen anything like them before and I think it's a great concept. For a gal on a budget, the prices, for the most part, were not too intimidating which also makes these pieces seem that much more obtainable.  

I highly suggest you hop over to the website to view the entire collection- it really is something to see.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!