12.27.2010

time ticking away




Thrifted this old Timex watch over the weekend. It's in great condition only problem is after replacing the battery, the hands still don't work hence why the time is stuck on 4:20 (just for fun, haha.). The digital clock still works so for $7 bucks, I can't complain.

ps. please excuse my hairy arms.

Also

I'm selling my Steve Madden Marriano Booties I bought a couple weeks ago. I've only worn them twice, but they KILL my feet. I loved them because they were a great compromise for the ACNE Atacoma boots, but unfortunately I bought them a 1/2 size too small and was not able to return them. poo.



I'm selling them for a great price.

Go to the listing now if you're interested in bidding or buying now.

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!