2.28.2011

best dressed: oscars

Michelle Williams in Chanel

Florence Welch in Valentino

Scarlett Johanson in Dolce & Gabbana

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab

Matthew McConaughey in Dolce and Gabbana & Camila Alves in Kaufman Franco

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein
ps. Did you see Winter's Bone? What a transformation! She's gorgeous.

Images Sourced: Yahoo!Movies

Unfortunately Ididn't get to watch the Oscars as planned because I got carried away cleaning and rearranging my patio! Lame I know, but I really did want to see them... did you watch?

I checked out some pictures from the red carpet... from what I saw, these were my favs.

I'm blown away by the last pic. I saw Winter's Bone and I can't believe this is the same chick! She looks fabulous!

Anyway- happy Monday. Back to the weekly grind:)

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!