1.20.2011

bobbed

So I'm contemplating cutting my hair short again, but I'm freaking out about it. I've been growing it out for 2+ years and it's finally longer than it's been since I was in 3rd grade!

It's been weighing on my mind for a couple weeks now, and last night I actually had a continous dream about it! So dramatic- I know it's just hair and it will grow back, but I also know first hand how difficult it is to grow it out once it's short. Ahhh! Decisions.

These pictures of Abbey Lee make me want to run home and take a scissor my hair... right now!




Obviously I know that only in a dream world I would look like this, but I do have the bang thing going on at least...

Long hair:

Short hair:


What do you think?

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!