1.17.2011

good lookin' at the golden globes

Michelle Williams in Valentino

January Jones in Atelier Versace

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive'

Johnny Depp in Ralph Lauren Black Label

Ryan Gosling in  Salvatore Ferragamo

Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Prada

James Franco in Gucci

Photos Sourced: Style.com

How many of you watched the Golden Globes last night? I watched here and there, so I went to Style.com to catch up on what everybody wore. I was pleased to see Alexa Chung interviewing on the red carpet- she's so adorable.

And what about Emma Stone? I hardly noticed that was her! I had to do a double take- at first I thought it was Jaime Presley. But WOW- she looks fabulous as a blonde!

Anyway- I went to see Blue Valentine over the weekend- what a tear jerker! Michelle and Ryan were amazing and both looked great on the red carpet too, but I'm not surprised, they always do.

Happy Monday!

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!