5.18.2010

wheelin' & dealin'




Cynthia Rowley "Shop on Wheels" - How rad is that.

I'm not one to typically frequent the mall, but I happened to stumble upon this little dream shop before hittin' up a local film festival last week at Fashion Square Mall.

I loved everything!! Ecspecially the eyewear and accessories. 

Anywho, I was super stoked on this idea, so I thought I'd share it with you - here's the scoop.

Cynthia Rowley's Shop on Wheels is a shipping truck converted into a sleek store, with hardwood floors, a fitting room, printed fabric wall coverings and Lucite fixtures. It carries the entire range of items in the Cynthia Rowley collection -- clothing, shoes, bags, eyewear, jewelry, legwear and more.
The Shop on Wheels cruises the contry, stopping at boutiques, private homes on appointment and surprise locations.
Shoppers can follow the mobile store on Twitter and the Cynthia Rowley blog.

- Information provided by the Cynthia Rowley PR Dept. -

ps. I was informed they would be traveling to sunny California next...

pps. Oh and my apologies for the last pic- I look terrible in these sunnies and don't do them any bit of justice, but they were AWESOME in person.

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!