6.08.2010

madame hawke ss' 2010

DAY

Sourced: Elelisha Balmer tfs

Madame Hawke introduces the Day Collection for SS' 2010, available July 15th.

These are a few of my favorite looks out of the bunch, but I highly recommend you check out the entire collection here which will be available to purchase online at Ruby Boutique starting July 15th.

I'm definitely loving the pastels and girly frill.

**Bonus**
The designer, Emily, has recently released the first ever Madame Hawke journal which features 3 up and coming photographers' interpretations of her collection. I had the privilege to take a sneek peak and I was really impressed.
The journal will be on-going and available to purchase in Ruby Boutique stores. I think the whole concept is really wonderful.

- xo -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!