6.05.2010

open up shop

Cynthia Rowley is at it again... last weekend she officially opened up an adorable shop in Montauk, NY.

Excuse me while I get sentimental for a moment:

I remember visiting Montauk every summer as a child with my grandparents. They lived about an hour away in South Hampton.
When I was younger, I used to get car sick all the time and I vividly remember this particular trip was always difficult for me. However, once we would arrive, it was worth the pain and misery I had suffered the whole way there.
I loooved Montauk- I remember walking through the fish market and eating ice cream. So good.

Anywho - I jumped on the oppurtunity to blog about this store opening because it's brought back so many lovely memories.

If you plan on visiting Montauk this summer, I highly recommend you stop by the shop and let me know what you think.
I certainly wish I could.

- xo -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!